Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Diet Coke, Oil & WiFi

I am sitting in the lobby of the McKinney Toyota Dealership waiting on my oil change. Although i don't feel great about spending $60 on an oil change and tire rotation...i do get to enjoy unlimited Diet Coke and free internet. So i guess i will be okay.

We're starting a blog. We're not the first, and i know we're not the last...but we both thought it would be a good idea to be able to keep in touch this way too.

So...welcome to our blog...a glimpse into the lives of the Scott and Ashley Stevenson...enjoy the ride.

You may now return to the edge of your seat.
-Scott

6 comments:

phil said...

I just feel off my seat. Glad you are in the blog-o-sphere. We need to add each of our links to our blog spots...do you know how to do this?

Love ya \,
dad

phil said...

oops! I meant to say FELL off my seat. I need a diet coke

Anonymous said...

This is great to hear about your day to day goings on. I love you both and wish I were there to share your diet coke

Anonymous said...

I've sved you to my favorites, can't wait to check in on your goings on in the big state of Texas
Love ya, Mom

Paige said...

Hello Scott :)

Thought you needed some non-family comments, so I'll start off :) Good to see you guys blogging. Now I don't have to feel like a facebook stalker to see what's new in your guys life :)

Hope things are going well!
-Paige

phil said...

What else is going on? Speak to us.
dad