Thursday, December 18, 2008

...and none of it was Vanilla...


This week we took a little trip to Grapevine, Texas to a beautiful hotel and convention center called the Gaylord Texan.
Every year they open up this huge exhibit filled with ice sculptures that weigh over 2 million pounds! They keep the room at 9 degrees in order to not melt the ice...so the complimentary parka's were a huge help.
This place had so much crazy stuff...including an ice bridge, ice slide and an ice santa. All larger than life...we had a great time with great friends! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing. You two are so cute!

Britt said...

Hey guys!!! I just found your blog and I just think it's the best idea ever! :)
Looks like y'all had TONS of fun at the Gaylord! I will have to check that out one year!
Glad to see your family is doing well.
Love,
Britt

Brooke said...

WOW! That is so cool! I can't believe they have complimentary parkas... when I first saw the pics I thought you were just one of those couples with matching jackets ;)

Putting that on my list of things to do when I visit Texas :D