Thursday, August 13, 2009

TEEN GIRLS = SO MUCH FUN!

I can't even begin I tell you how much I've grown to love these young ladies and thoroughly enjoy investing in their moldable lives and spending time with each of them ...
it has become a DEEP passion of mine!
I am so blessed to have these young ladies in my life.
Here is a glimps of our "girls night at my house last Wednesday night.

Majority of our time consisted of us watching SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE...and me painting countless toenails...yes, laying on the floor I paint as many as I can.


I ordered EIGHT pizzas. 1/2 of a pizza was left at the end of the night...love girls thtat can EAT!

AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL?!?!?!?

Lots of Laughs

Lindsey, enjoying Shari's YUMMY brownies.
We also had PINK cupcakes, OREO TRUFFLES (WOW) ...and yummy pound cake. PERFECT!!!
Thanks to all who brought the goodies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great friend and mentor you are. Those young ladies will always remember that you took time to paint their toenails. --Mom